Full P&L responsibility for a Branch. Oversees implementation and execution of the Strategic Plan in a specific Branch location. Primarily focuses on achieving results on a Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis, knowing that if those goals are achieved, intermediate and long-term performance goals will also be accomplished.
- Recruits, selects, develops, motivates and retains a competent staff. Monitors and balances staffing needs relative to business conditions.
- Establishes Business Plan (budgets, goals, business objectives) and executes the Plan to achieve desired results.
- Consults and collaborates with representatives of Company shared services functions, such as Accounting, Finance, Credit, IT, Human Resources, Risk Management, Safety, etc.
- Partners with Credit representatives to assess credit risk, manage customer credit relationships and develop/execute effective collection strategies on delinquent accounts.
- Plays a key role in driving sales of Company products and services, and maintains a close and profitable relationship with key existing customers and desirable prospective customers.
- Monitors market conditions and works closely with representatives of the Corporate Supply Chain and Sales/Marketing Department to obtain and manage inventory on a cost-effective basis and sell-through to customers at the best possible margins.
- Oversees the daily operations of the branch (financial performance, customer satisfaction, safety and compliance with applicable regulations/policies/procedures, etc.).
- Prepares routine and special reports for Region and Corporate management.
- High School Diploma. College degree preferred.
- 10+ years of roofing or construction/building materials industry experience.
- Strong business acumen (sales, finance, accounting, operations, administration, etc.).
- Effective communicator (telephone, verbal, written and presentation) and strong relationship- builder (customers, employees, vendors/suppliers, etc.).
- Well-organized, self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit.